Become a Member of EEA
Being a member of the EEA can be an important part of your success. EEA members gain online access and submit to JEEA, find job openings, and take part in the annual congress and job market and other events that the EEA is involved in organising.
- can access the Journal of the European Economic Association (JEEA) online issues
- can submit papers to JEEA
- can submit one paper to the EEA annual Congress and other EEA events
- can participate in the EEA annual Congress and other EEA events at reduced rates
- elect the Executive Committee officers and Council members
- make nominations for EEA awards
- receive alerts about calls for papers, conferences and summer schools
- can benefit from a 30% reduction on a wide range of titles at OUP. For further details please click here to discover more and contact email@example.com for the promotional discount code for EEA members to be used when ordering
Reduced Membership categories
STUDENT: A student is defined by the EEA as somebody registered in an academic programme at the time of registration. Students must send a link to webpage or letter from their university (in pdf format) to firstname.lastname@example.org on the day of EEA membership registration or renewal for the membership to be validated.
MIDDLE and LOW-INCOME COUNTRIES: A reduced membership fee is offered to regular members who work in middle-income countries. The fee is €25. All members from low-income countries can benefit from waived membership fees for a period starting on November 1, 2020 to October 31, 2021. The definition of low and middle-income countries is based on the official list prepared by the World Bank. To apply for this, please contact email@example.com
- 12 months – €75
- 3 Years - €210
- 5 Years - €350
- 12 Months (student) - €20
All EEA memberships run from the date of payment of fees.