JEEA New Editorship: Call for Nominations
The EEA is now inviting (self) nominations for the editorship of the JEEA. At this time, the Journal is looking for 3 editors. Fields of expertise that are particularly sought in this search include: International trade, migration, regional/urban economics, macroeconomic theory, macro-finance, public finance, behavioral / experimental economics, environmental economics and micro-development.
Candidates should be available to start receiving manuscripts from January 2024.
The Search Committee consists of:
- Chair: Thierry Magnac (Toulouse School of Economics)
- Kfir Eliaz (Tel Aviv University)
- Luisa Fuster (Carlos III University)
- Adam Szeidl (Central European University)
To nominate a candidate, we'd kindly ask you to submit electronically the following information to email@example.com
- personal web site
- statement (1 page max) explaining the motivations for your nomination (please include information on whether you have any professional connection with the nominee)
Deadline for accepting nominations is WEDNESDAY, APRIL 5 at 12:00 noon (CEST).
Full call here